Hotel Safety Information
We want you to know that we will be taking the following measures to keep you safe and feel comfortable whilst you stay with us.
- Plastic screens on Reception
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves
- Housekeeping will ensure all public areas will be disinfected frequently
- Daily maid service is available, however during these circumstances, if you decide not to use this service, please inform a member of staff upon check-in
- Maids will change their gloves from room to room
- Room keys will all be disinfected
- Hand sanitizer gel will be provided for guests to use and displayed on Reception
- Due to the current circumstances, the breakfast buffet is temporarily not available. However, if you wish to select the “room with breakfast” option, you will receive a breakfast hamper in your room
- 2-meter social distancing measure have been implemented
Kindly note that due to the current circumstances, the breakfast buffet is temporarily not available. However, if you have selected the “room with breakfast” option, you will receive a breakfast hamper in your room.
Breakfast hampers include Corn flakes, yogurt, fresh fruit, croissants, butter/jam, tea, coffee & milk.
If you wish to receive a breakfast hamper but have selected a “room only” package, please email us at email@example.com at least one day prior to your arrival and we will have our team arrange this for you at an additional cost of £8.00 Per person.
Daily maid service is available and included with your room rate, however, if you prefer not to use this service,
please inform a member of staff upon check-in and we will advise the housekeeping team accordingly.
A valid photo ID (such as Passport, Drivers License, or Provisional DL) will be asked for at the check-in time. We do not accept photocopies or photos on mobile devices. Our staff is not allowed to honor a booking without an ID.
We very much look forward to welcoming you and if there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us!
We can’t wait to welcome you to the Bayswater Inn Hotel!
Please watch our safety video below to see to our COVID-19 measurement that we will implement, following UK Government guidelines.